On May 4th there will be a Continued Legal Education and Alumni Awards Reception held at the Law School.
Sinful CLE will feature updates from the Indiana Horse Racing Commission, Indiana Gambling Commission, and the Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission. Join us for presentations from each commission including recent updates in Indiana law regarding our most "corrupt" pastimes.
Alumni Awards and Reception
The Alumni Awards Reception will recognize the 2012 Distinguished Alumni, Early Career Achievement award recipients, and the entire graduating class of 2012. After honoring the award recipients, there will be a reception with hors d’oeuvres, a bar and live entertainment. The award recipients are as follows:
2012 Distinguished Alumni Recipients
The 2012 Early Career Achievement Award Recipients
- Fred Glass '84, IU Vice President and Director of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Hon. Jane Magnus-Stinson '83, Federal Judge, US District Court, Southern District of IN
- Mike Wells '79, President, REI Real Estate Services LLC
- Chasity Thompson '02, Assistant Dean, IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Congressman Todd Young '06, U.S. Representative, IN 9th Congressional District