Please join us for the Indiana University Pediatric Dentistry Alumni Association 24th Biennial Alumni Conference at the Pink Shell Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Many
programs and activities have been planned for the conference including a continuing education
presentation on '2013 Pediatric Dentistry Review and Update' by Dr. Mark Saxen and exciting
presentations by our residents. The residents look forward to being able to share the research
they are doing and receive alumni feedback on their projects. The two days are worth 7 CEUs.
Our banquet will be held in the Captiva Ballroom at the Pink Shell. It will be a beautiful location
for our private dinner. The food will be wonderful and the company even better. We will be
honoring the graduating class of residents and presenting the Distinguished Alumni Award to
one of our graduates.
The alumni suite and activities during the AAPD will be at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel located in Orlando. More information on the suite activities will be sent in the spring.
We are tentatively planning to contract a bus to provide transportation from Fort Myers to Orlando.
Whether your goal is to relax on the beach, go deep sea fishing, or catch up with classmates and
friends, this biennial gathering will be an unforgettable experience.
Cost is $235 per person for conference plus an additional guest for dinner is $75. Late fee is $25.
Tuesday, May 21
Pink Shell Marina
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. General Membership Business Meeting - Lunch will be provided
- 1:30 – 4:30 p.m. Residents' Presentations
Wednesday. May 22
- 5:30 p.m. Cocktail reception - Compliments of Dr. Jim Weddell
- 7:30 – 8 a.m. Continental Breakfast and Registration
- 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. Guest Speaker Mark A. Saxen, D.D.S., PhD.
2013 Pediatric Dentistry Review and Update
- Part 1: Update on Office-based Anesthesia
- Part 2: Pediatric Dental Office Emergency Preparedness
- 12:30 – 6:30 p.m. Free time
- 6:30 – 7:15 p.m. Cocktail Hour
- 7:15 – 9 p.m. Biennial Dinner
7 CEU s total for both days attendance